Monday 17 September 2012

I live for Autumn 

i have to agree..

So I'm surprised and grateful that I have any lovely followers left at all seeing how I have pretty much neglected this blog lately! I honestly thought I wouldn't be blogging any more, I just seem to have lost all enthusiasm and interest in it. I'm not even to sure where I am going with this post :) So if you manage to read through all the rambling to the end then thank you :)

I'm so happy right now that it is September :)  September to December is my favourite time of year without a doubt. I love the change in to Autumn, love the cooler weather and the darker nights, the crisp air, cuddling up in an over sized sweaters, and wearing leggings and tights to work because its too cold to just wear the one. This time of year always reminds me of being a child. I always remember the amazing Halloween party's we had we were little, and random days of coming home from school when it was freezing cold after Rugby practise (I lasted four practises and only went because my friend talked me in to it) and curling up by the Christmas tree and watching Two of a kind (loved that show).

I always feel like this time of year is about fresh starts and 'crispness' if that makes any sense (have a feeling that it does not) more so than January and the new year. Despite this time of the year being my favourite I always feel that I never embrace it as much as I should. I get distracted with every day stresses about work/boys/life etc and then when I remember that its Autumn one of the months has already past by! I know you can't enjoy every day like you did when you were little but this year I'm determined to make the most of this time of year and love all the little things about it :)

I thought I would share just a few images from my Pintrest that remind why it is that I love this time of year so much :)


Love the change in the weather and the crisp cold air
and walking through all the brightly coloured leaves

Fall Candle Hurricanes

Love lighting candles so cosy

caramel apples
Who doesn't love Toffee Apples? :)

GAH yes please.

Love wearing boots with tights 

Cozy

I love coming home from work and its cold and dark and 
snuggling up on the sofa

Buy glasses from the dollar store, tape letter stencils on, use a foam brush and acrylic paint, fill with cinnamon sticks, pinecones, acorns, etc.

I love the way the Americans celebrate fall

.

I love hot chocolate 

Hand knitted hot water bottle cover made with soft handmade yarn - gorgeous

I love hot water bottles
porch witch HAHAHA

I love Halloween

...

I love Christmas 

What do you love about this time of year?

love and kisses

x x x x 





No comments:

Post a Comment